In This Blueprint, You'll Discover...
- How to determine the best times to consistently work on your business.
- When to focus on certain tasks and why.
- A key strategy to get members of your household to have a healthy respect for your dedicated work time.
- Some practical advice for homeschooling while working from home.
- The simple techniques to help you get back on track when disruptions and frustrations come your way.
I Know How It Feels
- You may already feel like you are at your capacity in your life, so your business tends to take a back seat to all the other things.
- You homeschool the kids, get food on the table, manage your home, run errands, and have people in your world that count on you too.
- When you finally sit down to work on your business, you struggle to know where to start because there have been so many gaps between the last time you gave your business some love.
- You say you will work on your business today. Then today turns into next week, next month, next year, or sadly never.
- Next thing you know, you are feeling despair and figure you can wait until the kids grow up to go all in, but the resentment and frustration grows and bleeds into other areas of your life because it feels like an important part of you is dying so you know you have to do something now.
I want you to know that you are not alone and there is nothing wrong with you, because there is a way to make this work for you. There are solutions for your situation.
Why is Kim the best person to teach you all of this?
Enterprising Homeschool Mom was born because I refused to live in a world where moms have to sacrifice their goals and dreams to homeschool their children.
When I started homeschooling nine years ago, I didn’t have any examples to help me overcome the challenges of prioritizing myself, my marriage, homeschool, and entrepreneurship at the same time.
It was hard, but I didn’t let that stop me from moving forward because I wasn’t going to give up on having a business while homeschooling.
While being at home with my kids, I wrote a children’s book titled “My ABC & Color Bible Book,” created real estate income with my husband, taught online independently, and did health and wellness coaching because I was determined to have a creative outlet, an income, and use my gifts and talents to make an impact.
I knew I wasn’t alone because I’ve met some amazing moms with big hearts for their families with businesses brewing on the inside of them and bursting to get out.
After I created the blueprint to balance my life, homeschool, and business, I knew that more moms could benefit from this breakthrough too, and I’m so grateful to have had the opportunity to help some moms experience a breakthrough too.
I created Enterprising Homeschool Mom to help moms create capacity for their well-being, family, and business so they can experience breakthroughs without breaking.
I do this by providing support and guidance through my 1:1 coaching, courses, and online platforms.
Now I want to say that you are amazing for keeping your dream alive and taking the steps to continue to pursue it!
I’m rooting for you,