Welcome, I’m Kim Brame.
My goal here is to help you have more capacity for your well-being, family, and business.
Have you ever said:
- I want to homeschool my kids, but I don’t know how to make a living while doing it?
- I don’t have enough energy to pour into myself, homeschool my kids, and have a business?
- I’m too busy to add anything extra to my plate?
- I’m tired of the school system and e-learning, but I don’t think I could homeschool my kids?
- I don’t have enough money, time, or knowledge?
- I don’t know where to start?
If you have had any of these thoughts, then you are in the right place!
For tips and strategies on how to have the capacity in your life to homeschool your kids and make some income without falling apart at the seams, enter your email address below and click sign me up.
I’m here to help you…
- Connect with your vision, purpose, passions, and dreams.
- Live a life worth living.
- Get clarity and be courageous.
- Live life actively and not passively.
- Map out your money-making strategy.
- Simplify your homeschool strategies.
- Go for your goals in a way that doesn’t drain you.
- Build a legacy.
I remember how isolated I felt when I began homeschooling my children in the fall of 2011. I didn’t know anyone else who was homeschooling their children and most of my family and friends thought I was crazy for taking such a bold step. As I was homeschooling my children I always wanted to make money to help my family, have a creative outlet, help my husband not have to work so hard, and be able to do extra things.
Through trial and error, frustration, and failures, I finally managed to make it work.
Over the years, I’ve had rental properties with my husband, published a children’s book, coached, consulted, and taught online as an independent teacher. I’m passionate about helping homeschool moms gain more clarity, confidence, and capacity as they reconnect with themselves and live their dreams and build a legacy.
My mission is to help 200 women within the next two years become Enterprising Homeschool Moms.